Wednesday, October 12, 2011

All work and some play; participants visit the town- is there blooming romance?

After all social media is all about being social, so...

DREAM COUPLE?: Caroline (Malawi) was spotted with
a mysterious Maasai man in town with both looking contented.





















Also...
HAPPINESS: Babie (Tanzania) holds on to Wongan (Malawi)
who looks seriously happy. Must be the soothing ocean breeze.
















Rakesh Rajani, founder of Twaweza, talked about the social media agencies working in east Africa and emphasised the need to keep the focus on the people and not be dazzled by new technology.
So? Kudos to all MS Dar social media training participants for keeping this important lesson in mind
as is evidenced by the photos.




5 comments:

  1. hey hey hey Social media is involves mapping your community....As a community worker it was to my advantage that during mapping I got myself a sweet and loving guy...Guys will tweet,blog and facebook you the wedding party plans.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr or mrs change maker ,who are you?remember ths is new so we need to know you>>>>show urself before I re twitt and blog you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, dont worry about minute stuff!!!

    Maurice

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmm got it Maurice I was only joking by then I was learning the posting issues and the Change maker was right there with me......

    ReplyDelete