The introduction about Sikika and Thomas
My name is Thomas Ludovick. I am a 26 year old Tanzanian. I was born in Moshi, Kilimanjaro Region. I have successfully completed my Bachelor's Degree in Arts and Social Sciences in Journalism at Tumaini University, Iringa Campus. I am still young, enthusiastic, energetic, confident, challengeable, humble and I’m eager to learn.
Currently, I’m working at Sikika as assistant media specialist in the department of media and publishing. My responsibility at Sikika is to manage the platform such as twitter, face book, blog, website, newsletter, E-newsletter, editing press release and news articles.
Sikika is a non government organization in Tanzania which advocates for quality health services for all Tanzanians. Sikika works to ensure equitable and affordable quality health care services through health systems social accountability at all levels of government.
Social media takes a large space in my work place because Sikika also works with Parliament and key central Ministries to influence the national health plans and budgets. Sikika currently operates in Dar es Salaam and Kibaha – both based in the Coastal region of Tanzania. Also Sikika works with donors, NGo’s and CSO’s. At this point social media must be there as a link of communication to them.



No comments:
Post a Comment